CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My January Living by the List Challange


Sooo, in my "Anything goes" shelfari group we have decided that we are going to do a monthly challange called Living by the List challange. The basis of the challange is that we pick 8 books and 3 alternatives to read from the 1st of the month till the first of next month. Now I usually read way more then 8 books in a month so more then likely but I will read my 8 books plus my 3 alternatives. This is my list of books for January 2009...Maybe just maybe I might be able to get through some of these books on my TBR but I doubt it since I usually add about 20 a week LOL.


1. From Dead to Worse --Charlaine Harris

2. Suicide Notes--Michael Thomas Ford

3. Vampire Seduction--Raven Hart

4. Plum Lucky--Janet Evanovich

5. Ink Heart --Cornelia Funke

6. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button-- F. Scott Fitzgerald

7. Plum Spooky--Janet Evanovich

8. Witchling--Yasmine Galenorn

Alternatives

1. Halfway to the Grave--Jeanine Frost

2. Demon in my View--Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

3. Confessions of a Shopaholic-- Sophie Kinsella

1 comments:

Angela @ Reading Angels said...

I tagged you with a butterfly, go to my blog for details.