CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Stacy's 1/8 --Vampire Seduction by Raven Hart


So finally I have felt well enough to get into a book, and was I glad that I picked up this book to start off my Living by the List Challange! Vampire Seduction by Raven Hart gets a 5/5 stars from me.
This book was intense from start to finish. The two main characters William Cuyler Thorne, a very old, very rich, very affluential vampire and Civil War Veteran turned vampire, Jack McShane.
You see, William is Jack's father; his maker, and Jack has pledged his fealty to William. Meaning he is available to him at his beck and call. But then William's maker comes to Savannah and Jack finds out that William has been a little less then truthful with him about what it means to be a vampire. So Jack has to make a decision. Is he going to remain loyal to William or go with the other vampire.
This series is full of supernaturals, voodoo, weres, shapeshifters and other beings and is packed full of action, mystery and romance.
Now up next is Suicide Notes by Michael Ford Thomas. It is about a teenage boy who tried to commit suicide and ended up in a psychiatric facility for 45 days. This is account of his 45 days. It says its a fictional book but it is written like a true story. I'm about 81 pages into it right now and its a good book. Very YA but good.

3 comments:

Evie said...

I'm so glad you liked The Vampire's Seduction. It just keeps getting better!

Evie said...

Which character did you like the best, William or Jack?

Desert Rose said...

Sounds like an interesting book!! I'm adding it to my TBR :)