CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare




Yeah, yeah, I know I know, I have been reading a lot lately...It's cold outside what can I say. My latest finish was City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. This book was amazing and as much as you are going to be astonished at hearing me say this, but I liked it better then twilight. Wayyyy more action!!!


This book is about a everyday regular girl named Clary Fray, who decided one day to go to a club with her best friend where she never thought she would witness a murder. Something strange happened though the murdered disappeared in front of her eyes and Clary was introduced to a world full of demons, downworlders and shadowhunters. The shadowhunters are demon killers, the angels so to speak, or are they really.


This first book in the Mortal Instruments Series was a great start I am so excited to begin reading City of Ashes. It could only prove to be a great second book in the series. And great news. The third book in the trilogy will be released in March of 2009. Can't wait to read what else Cassandra Clare has planned for Clary, Simon and the other downworlders and shadowhunters.


2 comments:

Evie said...

I loved this book as well and though it was more exciting and better written than Twilight.

Evie said...

*thought it was better than Twilight-my fingers are faster than my brain!