CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

I Won, I Won!!!!







I won the autographed copy of Vampire's Seduction by Raven Hart!!! I just wanted to thank Evie from http://averageme-bookandmoviereviews.blogspot.com/ for hosting and blogging about the interview with the author and Raven aka Susan Goggins for giving me an autographed copy of her book and sending along a Christmas card with it. It was a super wonderful gift to receive and will treasure it greatly!


I have to admit I haven't read the book yet but I am very much looking foward to reading them. I have to wait until this weekend to start them though because they are on my 2009 TBR and the first books for my Living for the list Challange! Speaking of the Living for the list challange. I would like to invite all of my friends to join me in this creative adventure!! I plan on making a list on 8 books with 3 alternatives to be read every month from the 1st of the month till the 1st of the next month! A message board that I belong to on shelfari did it for Thanksgiving to Christmas and it went over very well so we decided to make it a permanate fixture to our board! I will post a list for my Jan list as soon as I have decided what it is going to be. I have a few that I know I am going to do first!I have had a busy month this month but some how I have managed to read 14 books. I recently finished Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella. I really didn't think that I would like this book because it is about a girl who gets into a car accident and gets amnesia. But just for 3 years of her life. Which happens to be the three years that she managed to go big time in her career, get married, move to a posh flat, and completely change her appearance. Sounded kind of cheesey if you asked me but guess what... I loved it...It was very well written and funny and romantic all in the same time!





I have also continued on my quest of finishing the Sookie Stackhouse series.
I just finished book 7 All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris. I love this series and it really sucks that I have started on the last one that has been published so far! Sookie gets so far into the vampire life that she is never going to be able to get herself out! But one good thing....They are indebted to her for quit sometime!!

So far in Book 8 From Dead to Worse all I want to know is WHERE IS QUINN!!!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Chris read the 1st book in the Sookie Stackhouse series and thought that the tv show was better. How often does that happen?? Not Very!!
Hope you guys had a great Christmas. I'm planning on flying out there for Andrea's graduation. Hopefully I'll get to see you while I'm out there.

Jana said...

SWEET! I'm planning on being there from 6/5-6/8. Andrea already has all the places she wants to eat all planned out. lol It'll be good to have something to occupy my time so that MAYBE I won't tell her "parents" (I use the term VERY loosely) what I really think of them. lol
I HATE READING!!! I actually ordered the book for myself, but he beat me to it. Then, by the time he'd finished it (2 days) I wasn't in the mood for it anymore.
Did you know that the guy that plays Eric on Trueblood is the same guy in Generation Kill?