CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Witchling by Yasmine Galenorn---my 7/8


Meet the D'Artigo sisters: half-human, half-faerie, they're savvy-and sexy-operatives for the Otherworld Intelligence Agency. But their mixed-blood heritage short-circuits their talents at all the wrong times. Delilah shapeshifts into a tabby cat whenever she's stressed. Menolly's a vampire who's still trying to get the hang of being undead. And Camille is a wicked-good witch, except her magic's as unpredictable as the weather, as her enemies are about to find out-the hard way.



I really enjoyed this book. There was nothing overly spectacular about it but it was good. I love Camille, Delila and Menolly (although I'm still not sure how to pronounce that I want to call her Melody but every time I see it I think Mentally LOL. I don't know.) I will give it a 3 1/2 stars.

0 comments: