CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wow its been awhile.....

I guess I'm going to have to change the name of my blog. Not like it really matters I never get on here anymore. But how is this suppose to be the Ramblings of a Stay at Home Mom when I'm not a stay at home mom anymore. Yep you heard me right. I'm officially a full time working mother of 5 kids.

So either I'm super mom or stupid. I don't know how I am going to manage this when the kids get back to playing sports again this fall. Cody playing soccer and Tyler playing football. And lord they will be in High School next year. Not to mention, cub scouts, brownies, girl scouts and boy scouts. Ugggg.

Though I'm a little more excited for the holidays. I get my first paycheck tomorrow and I get to buy my kiddos some stuff for Christmas. We were stressing about that. Didn't think we were going to be able to get them much this year. But I think things are going to start looking up.

Not so much to say tonight. I will tell you all about my job shortly.

0 comments: