CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

A Day In The Life

So this is my first go at really blogging. I have had an online journal for quite sometime located at www.coolerparents.com but haven't done the real blogging thing yet.

This weekend went way to fast and It really should only be Sunday. You know when you have those weekends when you and hubby don't argue and everything gets done around the house. Those are the weekends that just move way to fast.

The older kids had their first archery tournament on Saturday, so that was an all day ordeal in its self. But things went fairly smooth...Not to bad for a school who has never done one of these tournaments before. I am chairwoman of the fundraising committee so I was responsible for finding people to work the admissions booth, and to sell the t-shirts and now I have to make some raffle tickets for a Matthews LX compound bow. Such fun such fun. Any how Cody shot a 171/300, Ashley a 147/300 and Tyler a 135/300. Not to extremely bad for children that have never shot a bow before.

Sunday was our lazy day. We just sat around the house and relaxed. We don't get to do that very often.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Yay, you got it posted! I've decided this is more fun than MySpace. I would love to keep in touch. Andrea absolutely LOVES your mom. She talks about her all the time!!!! Sounds like they have a lot of fun together. That's good. She needs that in her life.

Jana said...

Hopefully I'll be able to go to Andrea's graduation. That's the plan anyway!!