CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rick and Bobo by Nick and James Ventrillo



Rick and Bobo
by Nick and James Ventrillo
Published by: Vanir Books
ISBN: 978-0615288659
Reviewed by: Tyler Clement age 12 for reviewyourbook.com
Rating: 5/5

Rick and Ray are two brothers who get rich off from one of Ray's invention. Ray wants his genius brother to make him into a superhero. But remember you can't be a superhero without a super villain.

I read Rick and Bobo and really liked it. I think my brother and I can really relate to this book. I am very much like Rick. I am very smart and have a really short temper. My brother is a lot like Ray. He has trouble with school but it takes a lot to set him off. I rate this book a 5 out of 5 stars and I can't wait to read the next 3 in the quadrilogy.

0 comments: