CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sooo Freaking Glad that its OVER!!!


The phone calls, the flyers, the interruptions during dinner, as somone beats on my door to tell me who I should vote for. I'm sick of it. A friend of my husbands got a phone call at 5 this morning to tell him that Democrats vote today and Republicans called tomorrow just hoping that they could keep just one more person from voting today.


Ten or 12 flyers in my mailbox EVERYDAY trying to sway my vote one way or the other. I was so very tempted not to vote at all today but I couldn't let my local politicians suffer because of what the "BIG BOYS" are doing.


Three people in 1 day beating on my door to tell me I should vote for this person or that person. By the time that the third person got to the door I felt very sorry for her when the hubby opened the door. Because she heard what he wanted to say to the other two but was actually extremely nice too.
So no matter who wins, at least it's over!!!

1 comments:

Jana said...

my hubby is an avid Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity listener and he has been a nightmare to live with lol. I agree. at least it's over....well besides the lawsuits and political analyst spending months analyzing why certain peoplevoted this way or that....
I'm not helping matters am I?